Pilgrim Harvest Meet
Gigueres Pilgrim Harvest Invitational Gymnastics Meet
Happily, Gigueres is hosting the 2021 Pilgrim Harvest Invitational Meet at the DCU Center in Worcester, MA the weekend of November 20-21, 2021 for Levels 1-10, and XB-XD; we assume with full spectator participation!!! We are anticipating healthy support, and would hate to see our friends miss out.
WHEN: November 20-21, 2021
Tentative entry deadline: October 23, 2021
Scratch deadline: November 1, 2021
WHERE: DCU Convention Center 50 Foster Street, Worcester, MA 01608
WHO: USAG registered women’s program athletes Level 1-10, and XB-XD
HOW: 1. Contact us NOW with a YES or NO with even VERY initial total numbers. NO OBLIGATION!
2. Send deposit checks for $100 per team, or $500 total, with initial team estimates to secure your spots early (Again, we are anticipating robust support) to;
148 Main Street
Cherry Valley, MA 01611
3. All of the above!
WHAT: USAG Sanctioned Women’s Artistic Gymnastics Meet, Warm-up/Compete format. 3 competitive gyms each with 2 sets of AAI equipment. Athlete gift is floor action shots taken by John Cheng and Team Photo (perfect for the holidays).
- Entry Fee: $130 per athlete
- Team Fee: $50 per team or 3 or more
- In-person Gate Fee: $15 per person per DAY for anyone 12-60 years old, $10 for children and Seniors
Virtual viewership: $15 per day(?) details to follow.
WHY: Participate in the 30+ year old tradition of the USAG season kick-off. For some this will be a second, and even third generation experience. For many their first time competing at an invitational; a responsibility we do not take lightly.
Thank you for your patience.
- Please find attached the Rotation Sheets for the 2021 Pilgrim Harvest Meet. The athletes will be staying in the competitive order listed. If we neglected to list them properly, please forward the email sent before 11 AM 11/11/21.
- The Gate fee for unlimited spectators is $15 cash for ages 12-64, and $10 for all others.
- For Virtual Viewing(finally), please use the following link:
To purchase($14.99 per day for all three gyms & awards) access to the live stream, click on the top right “LIVE TV” link. QR codes with the above link will be located at the DCU center for on-site spectators to share with friends and families.
- ONLY Credentialed Coaches in good standing with USA Gymnastics are allowed on the competitive floor. Please check-in at the front door with your USAG Membership card and QR code.
- The City of Worcester has anindoor masked mandate. The athletes are allowed to remove them during performances, but they must be returned in between exercises.
- A designated changing room(Foyer Family Bathroom) for minors will be marked with a SafeSport sign. It will be regularly and randomly monitored for safety and privacy.
- While water will be available on the competition floor, athletes are encouraged to bring their own bottles.
- Athletes will be welcomed to the Pre-Meet Running mats at the rear of their respective gyms.
- Chalk is being provided for Uneven Bars.
- The athlete gift is a package of action shots taken by John Cheng and his staff; the best in the world. the link will be shared with the Club Contact.
- Awards are presented on the floor immediately following the final routine. Please exit through the center exit so as to allow the next session to be seated in a safe and timely manner.
- Meet scores will be available on meetscoresoline.comand the MyUSAGym app.
- Sorry, but the 5 teams with an unpaid balance will not be allowed to compete. Please do not make us place your families in an uncomfortable situation, and address this immediately.
- We do not lightly take the responsibility to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for the athletes, their families, and coaches. Thank you for the support, and still contact us with your concerns.
PILGRIM TRIVIA: Kathy Ostberg started the first Pilgrim Meet in 1982, so this is the 40th one; coincidently the same number of times she gave more than an 8.8 on a Level 9 or 10 bar routine! EVAH!
Let’s light this hand dipped candle!